Monday, June 28, 2010

obsession

I think I am obsessed with taking pictures of my son. He is 8 months old and I almost have 1000 pictures. I can't help it though, he is changing too much and WAY too fast! I remember holding him when he was just born and thinking to myself, I wonder what it will be like when he can sit up. Well we are way past that.

Kaiden:
1.) can now spin and is trying to crawl
2.) is working on his seventh tooth
3.) saying mama
4.) starting to eat "people food"
5.) loves drinking from a big boy glass
6.) talks to himself in the mirror
7.) has a fake laugh that he makes when talking to himself
8.) recognizes people he is around alot
9.) sleeps from 8:30 pm till 6:30 am:)
10.) plays catch
11,) loves giving high fives
12.) recognizes songs when I sing them
13.) makes a moo sound when I give him his cow
14.) would swim all day if I let him

I love this guy more everyday and cannot imagine my life without him!! I'm already making plans for his first birthday party, ridiculous I know.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jan. How fun and heartbreaking. He's so darn cute. I'm relishing every moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you are not ridiculous. But, you are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! you are a great mom and the little one is growing up waay too fast. he is precious!!

    ReplyDelete